𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 Guild News.
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬… 𝐥𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭!
A lot of us started out in the industry as a therapist or hairdresser. We built up this clientele and thought “I have my clients, now let’s open a salon or go self employed” (𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨🤷🏼♀️)
Then you soon realise….. oh crap this isn’t about doing treatments it’s about running a business!
𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬! 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
So this is where you need to figure out your role and take the next steps to build a successful business.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
• Let you work ON the business.
• Let you get creative.
• Give you flexibility.
• Give you a work life balance.
• Time to focus on your team.
• Chance to view your salon from a different angle.
• Learning your numbers as that’s key to growth.
• Give you time to work on other projects.
• Flexible to work around your children.
Get in touch for details if you want help in this area.