- Secure your space
- Once secured, Katie will be in touch to book a date
- If you are paying a deposit, the outstanding amount is due 2 weeks before the strategy day.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
- Sort by Name
Book your 121 strategy day with Katie. Either in person at a luxury location near you with lunch. Or this can also be done over zoom if an in-person can't be done. What happens next?
Featuring Katie Godfrey the CEO and founder of KG Salon and KG Professional, and a multi award-winning business mentor and educator. She is creator of internationally-recognised KG Professional Eyelash Products. A former model and founder of KG Modelling Agency. Since opening her first beauty salon in 2009, Katie has launched training academies, a range of products, and franchising. Katie left school at 13 with no qualifications, but her passion and determination helped her create extraordinary success. Have you ever looked at successful women and wondered how they got to where they are today? How did they overcome their challenges? What were their most important lessons? What were the light-bulb moments that changed everything for them? What do they know that could help you with your own journey? Oprah Winfrey frequently states that books have made her the person she is today. “When you educate a woman, you set her free,” she says. A book can open doors that were invisible to you before. It can help you reach places you didn’t even know existed. No matter what level you’re currently at, this book has valuable tips and strategies to help you. If you’re looking for “higher ground” – in your career, your business, your finances, your relationships – this book will guide you there. AUTHORS OF THIS BOOK INCLUDE: • Nicola Whiting – Chief Strategy Officer, Titania Ltd. • Hither Mann – Founder/CEO, Fortune Academy. • Sarah McAllister – Director, The Feng Shui Agency Ltd. • Geeta Sidhu-Robb – CEO/Director, Nosh Detox Ltd. • Katie Godfrey – CEO/Founder of KG Salon and KG Professional. • Tanya Mann Rennick – Secret CEO Coach/Founder of the Oyster Club. • Noel Janis-Norton – Director, ‘Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting and Teaching’. • Gill Orsman – Creative Director/Owner, The Holistic Photographer. • Lisa Orme – Landlord/ Developer/Managing Director, Keys Mortgages. • Bernadette Ana Bruckner – Founder, Health-in-All Mentoring. • Louise K. Shaw – The Body Whisperer® • Laura Spoelstra – Founder, Egg Donor Matters / former Chief Executive, National Sperm Bank.
The perfect planner which can be downloaded or printed to help you set your goals. We cover:
- Finding your why.
- Your goals over 5 years and 1 year.
- Breaking them down to conquer them.
- Helping you reach your goals.
Do you wish you could sell more to your clientele? Do you wish your team sold more? This mini online course is perfect for you and your team. Learn techniques and ways to talk to your clients, rather than being scared to recommend what they need. This course can be done on its own or within a team building exercise. Length of video: 35 minutes long. Length in total with activities with a team: 52 minutes long.
Everything you need to make sure you are covered when employing staff. Templates are up to date and written by our HR consultant. Areas are highlighted where you need to fill in the gaps with your company details. When employing staff you always need to make sure you have contracts and an employment handbook so you and your staff are safeguarded. What is within the HR bundle?
- Employment contract
- Employment handbook
- Training agreement
- Key Holder agreement
- Letter to employee's
22 policy's & assessment's you need for your business. Just input your business name & fill in the gaps. A stressful job made super easy. We are NOT a HR company but helping HR become a little easier with our experience. Policies included:
- Training fees
- Anti Bullying policy
- Code of conduct
- Confidential Policy
- COSHH Assessment
- Cyber Security Policy
- Data Consent Employees
- Data Protection Policy
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Display Screen Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Drug Alcohol Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Health & safety Risk Assessment
- Lone Working Policy
- Social Network Sites Policy
- Stress Policy
- Workplace Rules
For any business that wants to learn more about franchising and find out if it is right for you. Spend 1 hour and 13 minutes with Katie Godfrey on her pre recorded training. We go through:
- What is franchising & is it right for you
- Brand vision and creating a brand
- Stepping out of your salon
- Pricing your franchise
- Legals & documentation
We all know how important it is to stay hydrated through the day. You have to look after yourself first before you can look after others. We are totally loving our tumbler cups. For some reason its so much easier getting that 2 litres in each day by drinking through a straw.
- Stainless steel
- Can use for cold or hot drinks
- Comes with straw and straw cleaner
- Screw top
Recorded LIVE from Mastermind in September 2021.Katie Godfrey will be teaching you how she stepped out of her salon after she was fully booked and the highest earner on the floor. To her creating the freedom to launch multiple businesses, working smarter not harder. To be able to work wherever she wants in the world and have all the school holidays off with her little girl. Teams Delegation Systems Letting go of control Power of personal branding Learn on the day how to do the above. How to step out of the business and why you should! How to create that freedom with your business so you no longer feel stuck or like you work for your business. Ask yourself.......
- Do you feel trapped in your business?
- Do you have no idea how to run a team?
- Don't know if team should be employed or self-employed?
- Are you working all the hours in your business and starting to lose control?
- Is there so much you want to do but haven't got the time?
- Have you never had a break?
Join Katie Godfrey, CEO of the KG Brand on her Mastermind.This is a step by step video of how to get off the salon floor to be able to work more on the business. Plus have the freedom and flexibility in your business and life rather than being ruled by your business.- How to step out- Employment Vs Self-employment- How to build a team- What to do once you have stepped out your salon- Finding your real whyLength of video: 90 minutes.NOTE: The video URL will be emailed to you automatically upon purchase. The accompanying PDF file is available from the My Account section of this website once you are logged in the downloads section.
You do not want to miss out on over £400 a month of mentoring!
What does this membership include?
- Monthly Expert Guest Speakers
- Monthly Q&A with Katie Godfrey
- All content on easy to use training platform
- Unlimited support in WhatsApp group
- Be part of a likeminded tribe
- FREE bonus videos
- FREE engagement pod on social media
- Discount on other company services
To be part of the group you must:
- Be in the hair or beauty industry
- Be in business or starting a business
- Want to be made accountable
- Want to push yourself to the next level
- Surround yourself with likeminded people
Cost £39.00 per month or £390 yearlyRegister HERE
An opportunity to push your brand or business in front of my audience of 60 thousand beauty, hair & business professionals.
- 30 second advertising intro or outro on the episodes you sponsor
- Links & discount codes on the show notes
- Logo on all artwork for the episodes your sponsoring
- Social media adverting across our platforms
- Email marketing on the months you sponsor